Apple cider vinegar for weight loss | Drinking Apple Cidar Vinegar Side Effects
Of lately Apple Cider Vinegar has raged the internet by storm. Where many positive and health connected beneficial results are shown but as commonly stated that all coins of 2 sides, so here too we write on the pros and Con's of Apple Cider Vinegar. Benefits fitted in their place more of side effects of Apple Cider Vinegar is concentrated on in this article.
What is Apple cider vinegar ?
Apple Cider Vinegar is prepared by a two step process. Its a vinegar made from apples Sugar and yeast. Apples are crushed to squeeze out the liquid. Bacteria and yeast are added to start the fermentation process turning sugars into alcohol . In the next process the alcohol is converted into vinegar by acetic acid. Presence of acetic acid and malic acid gives Apple Cider Vinegar a sour taste.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar have side effect ?
- Apple Cider Vinegar is considered as a Natural tonic but nevertheless
- It has been found that food does not leave the stomach soon causing multiple health problems.
- Apple Cider Vinegar causes gastroparesis an ailment where the nerves in stomach do not function properly.
This leads to digestive problems causing chest burns ,nausea and bloating.
- Weight loss is natural as Apple Cider Vinegar decreases the appetite and people consuming it always have a feeling of fullness leading to less food intake.
- Due to presence of acetic acid Apple Cider Vinegar erodes the tooth enamel and also reduces the formation of bones . Studies have shown that acetic food and beverages cause damage to tooth enamel.
- Acetic acid present in Apple Cider Vinegar causes throat burn. Many cases have cropped up of burns in throat due to Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Makes body low on blood potassium levels. Studies have revealed that Apple Cider Vinegar is very harmful for Diabetics on insulin . They experience low sugar and potassium levels.
- Apple Cider Vinegar causes loss of minerals from bones leading to osteoporosis. Long usage makes the bones brittle.
How much Apple Cider Vinegar should I drink ?
TOO MUCH IS TOO BAD
Apple Cider Vinegar can be safely consumed in limit.
Actually no set dosage of Apple Cider Vinegar has been proved to be effective or safe. People take a teaspoon or a tablespoon with a full glass of water thrice a day.
Start with smaller amount and go up to maximum two tablespoon that is 30 ml per day. But again it depends on tolerance level from person to person .
A sign of caution.... Doctors advice is recommended for the intake of Apple Cider Vinegar.
Does Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar have side effect ?
Boasting of organic Apples used in Apple Cider Vinegar ,companies do promote it by nill side effects but again due to presence of acetic acid which is about 5% to 6% does have side effects and do harm over a long period of time.
Are Apple Cider Vinegar tablets/ pills/ capsules available ?
Available on Amazon - Apple Cider Vinegar tablets as food supplement . Advertisements shows Apple Cider Vinegar tablets as a natural weight loss supplement - burns fat - boosts metabolism and in turn helps to reduce sugar craving . In short Apple Cider Vinegar consumed in any form say liquid or solid does lead to health issues using it over a long period of time.
Do I consume Apple Cider Vinegar with water ?
Apple Cider Vinegar has to be Consumed with water as it being a vinegar it cannot be taken as raw. But again side effects as throat burn , tooth erosion , osteoporisis follows over a period of time .Many cases of non formation of bones have cropped up. Bones do become brittle.
I have heard Apple cider vinegar is good for skin ?
But mixed reviews follow
- It contains alpha hydroxy acids that remove dead cells of the skin. Helps reduce age spots, fights pimples , blemishes and acne. Removes toxins from skin giving it a glowing effect. Beneficial when taken internally as well as beneficial when applied on skin.
- Direct usage is a No No. Dilute using 50% water and 50% Apple Cider Vinegar .It has shown positive results on skin in few weeks.
- Apple Cider Vinegar claims to be antifungal and antibacterial keeping acne and pimples at bay.
- Again a sign of caution.
- Several cases of skin getting burnt were also reported.
What are the health benefits of Apple cider vinegar ?
- Slowly cleanses the digestive system pulling toxins out of the body.
- Apple Cider Vinegar gives a good and complete taste to salads ,marinades, and chutneys.
- Apple Cider Vinegar when added to rice in cooking process gives a good result making rice more white and fluffier .
- Apple Cider Vinegar claims to remove warts. Dab some on cotton wool and apply on warts leaving it overnight.
- Apple Cider Vinegar acts as cleanser when 3 parts of Apple Cider Vinegar and 1 part of water mixed together and sprayed.
- A little of Apple Cider Vinegar added to water cleans fruits and vegetables.
- Apple Cider Vinegar gives a good shine to hair. Use half cup Apple Cider Vinegar to half cup water.
- Side effects do crop up due to acetic acid. Again a sign of caution.
What is the mother in Apple Cider Vinegar ?
In short it means that Apple Cider Vinegar has the culture of beneficial bacteria that turns into vinegar in first place having beneficial acids and in turn health benefits.
What is the density of Apple Cider Vinegar ?
1.01 GMs per milliliter
The density ,pH and freezing point depends on how much acetic acid is present.
What us the nutritional value of Apple Cider Vinegar ?
Made from apples sugar and yeast , its used in dressing salads, marinades ,food preservatives and chutneys.